16 Øre Tryk 17 med Spies

Besvar
Eric Johansen

16 Øre Tryk 17 med Spies

Indlæg af Eric Johansen » tirs feb 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Please pardon my use of English; I never learned to write in Danish but can read it quite well.

I have a number of stamps with 'spies' which I would like to have placed in the sheet. All have normal Frame 5 (ret ramme 5). From the colors and printing characteristics; I believe these are from Printing 17 (Tryk 17).
Tryk 17 pos 3a.jpg
These three have an oval spies at the top above NM in DANMARK (NV OS17.x according to the terminology of Søren Kavin) and another at the bottom (SV OS17.x). One is cancelled X.11.92 which is consistent with printing 17. One is perforated with KIII while the other two are with KII. I believe these are from the 3rd row. Can anyone confirm this?

TOFDATA lists oval flaws or frame matrix types for all positions in row 3 except pos 3 and pos 93. None are visible on these stamps. Pos 93 has a new oval so that can be ruled out. Thus, by elimination, these should pos 3. Can anyone confirm this, for example by showing a scan of a pair or larger unit with the 'spies' and stamps with a known placement?
Tryk 17 pos 3b.jpg
On these three stamps, the spies at the top is gone and the spies at the bottom has gained an extra spot to the left. Two of these are perforated with KII and again I believe these to be from the 3rd row. I cannot see any frame matrix type or oval flaw on any of these stamps. With the same logic as above, these should also be pos 3. Can anyone confirm this, for example by showing a scan of a pair or larger unit with the 'spies' and stamps with a known placement?

All information and feedback will be much appreciated. Feel free to write in Danish.

Best regards/Mvh
Eric Johansen

Besvar

Tilbage til "16 øre"